Jcpenney Salon Prices Flat Irons From The JCPenney Salon?

Flat irons from the JCPenney Salon? - jcpenney salon prices

They are released for sale, and I'd buy one! But first! Lol I need expert advice ...

CHI 1 "iron from the sale of $ 119.99 $ 89.99
CHI 1 "Pink Iron $ 119.99, on sale $ 89.99
Protouch 1 appears 1 / 4 "ceramic iron $ 38.99, on sale for $ 29.24 (in this case a
be small and cheap, then I'll go with cuz I've heard great things CHI
lol)

These are good prices? What is the difference between increased iron and regularly? It would be great if one of you out there would have to respond one or two ...

If it helps, I have short hair, but I consider it for a while (if) it does not break and I'm likely to grow. and believe me, my hair grows fast! lol ...

This is my first and I would like some tips on how to dress, what burns in him, not what you want to ask, etc.

THANK YOU! The answers are sooooooooooo much appreciated! Sorry, this question a long time;)

2 comments:

jenny_pe... said...

I bought the Pro-Touch, but it was not so 50 euros Im sure if there is a different way, or if the price dropped, but I love it. Which lasted longer than any of the Rectifier and without harming my hair almost as much. I recommend to make sure that you on hair conditioner and heat protection spray buy Biosilk (14.50) and JC Penny Salon. It really helps to protect hair from damage. Happy straightening!

露露 said...

Get Protouch! Absolutely. My sister is 1 1 / 4 inch from each other for the sale of $ 29.99 and I swear it works better than my Chi! I think even then heated Chi. Chi and I use it only after my sister Protouch. I have to resort to doing so good with hair, I Chi, and he is recovering better expecially loops can do with amazing:) And more steam, and the chi is why I am more with shiny hair frizz free! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Post a Comment