Funny Technical Running Shirts Computer Video Card Problems-very Technical-can You Help?

Computer video card problems-very technical-can you help? - funny technical running shirts

I have a EVGA Nvidia GeForce 6200 AGP graphics card with 256 MB of RAM and is causing serious problems. When I connect my computer, the colors sometimes show funny or screwed or mouse starts flickering, the screen is blank, and then a few seconds later, the drive can raise awareness and make the rest of the computer restarts. It comes at different times, sometimes immediately after booting the computer, sometimes shortly after the opening, sometimes when I run more than one program. Now at last discovered, no hardware acceleration is disable display of Web pages and some light work fine in MS Word. (Less hardware acceleration for games ...) I tried to go a notch and this is just the same and I will turn all of my hard drives. I assumed a serious problem with the graphics card reports error in Windows XP, endless claims that his "string" in the video card, and the site suggests that there is a problem with the device. Is there anything I can do more to become one again? This team is not worthy of a new card. I'm on Windowss XP SP3, the latest drivers from NVIDIA (the Control Panel options will not work without hardware though) acceleration.

If your help, I am the BIOS settings of the card must be available:

Video BIOS Shadow Enabled
Video RAM Cacheable Disabled
Mesh 128MB AGP
AGP 8x mode
AGP Fast Write Enabled
Enabled AGP 3.0 Calibration Cycle

Any help would be appreciated:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment