Pocket Pc Memory Pocket PC Storage Memory - Why Is It Full??

Pocket PC storage memory - why is it full?? - pocket pc memory

I bought a Pocket PC for my brother. This is an iPAQ with Windows Mobile 5.0 on it. For the life of me I can not know what iPAQ ...

In any case, the problem is that the states, I'm almost out of memory storage. I do not know what in this case, because I do not what would be great to find. When I click on "Storage" I have a total of 24.12 Mb, 23.91 of them in action and 21 free.

I do not see any files or programs that large, it is empty! Where did it come from?

So, if I "remove programs" No program is presented in "programs in memory.

In addition, another thing is is frustrating when I was in the "memory" bin and click on the heels of the "Find large files with data and file search" over 64K, not a program when you click Search! !

Everything is "great" that I do have Real Player cab file and install it, I would like, but can not because he says INot enough free memory * sigh *.

I can not find a way to remove the device and remove to reinstall everything. I have no software, because it would have to download anything.

Thank you for any help!

1 comments:

L H said...

To clean: Let It Die full for a long time. This erases everything.

Try the restaurant: a small access hole, probably in the background. They are generally reset the mines in all other by it.

You can also, at least for me, the memory allocation and how it is used.

# The model must be on the label under the blade on the black cover. Probably, 35xx, 36xx, 38xx and 39xx something.

Download Microsoft ActiveSync and you should be able to your PC and check the file size.

Post a Comment