Pantyhose What Is It About Pantyhose That Makes Them So Addicting?

What is it about pantyhose that makes them so addicting? - pantyhose

I love tights and stockings to wear a lot. No, I'm not gay. The idea that 2 men together, as this is absolutely disgusting. * Shudders * I wear them because I like how they look. I have no desire to wear dresses, skirts, etc. Just knitting. Mainly because I wear thick tights and last me a lot longer than pantyhose. Also, because they are hot when I'm cold. Like those who can really love pantyhose answer for me. Boys and girls can take both. I do not want answers from those who hate about them.

1 comments:

bob s said...

Good for you I love using it myself. I'm 38 and I like the line of Berkshire, which is very good and a great wall outlet. It is time that women are increasingly aware that many people use the feeling of stockings love, but fear, as we watch them. I would bet that if women want their men put on them, they would in a heartbeat. My wife loves it when I am in bed, she said, that the pleasure lasts longer.

Post a Comment