Theme Curtains I Have An Orange Theme In My Living Room? What Curtains Will Look Good On The Sliding Glass Door?

I have an orange theme in my living room? What curtains will look good on the sliding glass door? - theme curtains

My pillows, blankets, candles, decorations are orange color.Need cheerful.My make room for other furniture is a mix of black and orange curtain that I need brown.Should or other.Prints or simple. .. Curtains make the room feel larger also.The are the first, what you see upon entering my house, as it beat on my porch. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ I U0026lt question with the blue wall was and is happy that people share their rocks views.answers

7 comments:

Ameyaoo7 said...

Coulrs bright red color

Tigger said...

Try a red-orange, but not too red. And the use of bright color in your furniture accessories.

Well, once I saw something striped fabric in various shades of yellow-orange to red-orange. I've forgotten where I saw them, but you could so something in your curtains, or will at least keep their borders.

Good luck!

cauliflo... said...

It is not enough to say what color your walls - white?
Try printing smooth as incorprate striped orange and brown on a light background, especially with the blue, the complementary color to orange and make the room ... Find out what mattress to give you an idea:
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/produc ...

Groovy said...

I went with a simple copy or texture, some of them have the orange can, but I would not go for the orange curtains. If an accent color. See if you can find orange curtains, coffee and maybe a green one.

valerie said...

their best to the glass with a glass of orange juice, light touch, painting instead of curtains
but if you want curatins go forplain in shades of orange light and make sure the picking, because easy to confuse u cinnabar

chianina... said...

http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorsele ...

On this page you will receive what colors can be good with the color and the other orange.

knv cku,jv said...

I believe that only a green leaf and orange poka dots curtains

Post a Comment