Game Blunt Sale What Kind Of Cigar Should I Buy In Germany To Roll A Blunt?

What kind of Cigar should I buy in Germany to roll a blunt? - game blunt sale

There are Dutchmen, Phillies games, or any other American cigar rollers Blunt. I checked in a kiosk at the bottom of the cigarettes they would have been called "independence of the cigar," I'm trying that one, but suggestions would be helpful.

The cigar should be as simple as possible, so packed that when cut in two with a knife, well, I find myself with a simple sheet that can wrap my gifts.

2 comments:

Troll buster said...

If you really try something Chaep, the brand that will be sold in Lidl stores, but know that you need to smoke, is a bad one really knows, the first attempt;)
To learn more about the AFORD tambor''''o''jongens tried Javanse''

Sandy B said...

go to a cigar shop cigareete .... I've always cheaper in Cuba (Romeo & Juliet)

Post a Comment