Honda Pilot Front License Plate What Is Causing A Whistle Sound In A 2007 Honda Pilot?

What is causing a whistle sound in a 2007 Honda Pilot? - honda pilot front license plate

I bought a Honda Pilot 2006 and has worked in the first month, but now I see a whistle every time you accelerate or when I press the accelerator. I have it to the dealer and the mechanic laughed and said it was the injectors. I belive the guy because he did not hear for a month and now I do. I go back and perform the audit.

3 comments:

wreckdcr... said...

I saw in their offices, there is a spot accessory that is "catching" air ... Wiper ...

Consumption, check the filter that connects you to ... think of a motor as a pump ... could be a number of things ...

da rinse mode said...

Perhaps the driver is in a good mood .. You should provide a good vehicle --

rudyforp... said...

You can have bad luck

Post a Comment