Ls Magazine Dark Desires My Hair Needs Help!!!?

My hair needs help!!!? - ls magazine dark desires

Well, these are pictures of me to be nice =] and yes, I Knoevenagel this is my own photobucket

I started with very long hair
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/ ...

Then I got bored and cut = [
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/ ...

and now it seems that
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/ ...

do not be fooled by these images ... I hate dead ends and my hair always feels too thick, but almost never any kind of oil, but uses an iron every day = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ "My hair grows slowly, I can not even wear it because its buckled so short and I'm happy as a child, something that will not pretend to treat my dead ends and the oil is smooth and I will have to grow faster

= [Ps, I really thought that death
http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image ...

Color around idk what do you think?
and I found it on Google lol btw

6 comments:

death dealer said...

The first well, there is no shadow color THT coffee. I would say a dark wud be better (and lighter than the Uruguay Round) in progress. As for the dead / split ends, I use an iron every day as well with a serum or natural THT THT sumthng longer be maintained and protected (UR or hair cut from time to time). For softness with a good conditioner (preferably dove COZ) fixing the problem of deadlock), then leave in conditioner (for moisture. For the problem of fat try using shampoo for oily hair, I saw a few of them.
Look PS: - u wud be great if you (or a cut step when UR UR in a haircut) is interested
u have to take forward ... I like most at the base of the neck of the Uruguay Round and shorter in the upper cheek of the Uruguay Round

I hope that helped!

Alice Cullen said...

I love this color of hair, but I like the color you already have most of you. His hair right track, but maybe you can opt for a cup of Rihanna.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im ...

It could curl the right photo, if desired. I recommend next time you go to a salon to ask for recommended products for hair damage, you are a local store and the hair that will help them grow and see less fat.

MakeMyDa... said...

hey fat, you should wait, and the extent to which it btw lol I have a handful of grain (and I thought I was dyed black and blue or something crazy O_o btw random but Quincy is the culture of some cat pin. We have the cat to get yours and see how much: D

Tatyana G said...

No color. This color does not look good on you. You are very pretty in the first frame. I would say something like the hair in her umbrella Rihanna Music Video

Taylorr <3 [drews babee] :) said...

They are very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
I love thisthat showed us ..... http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image ...

Good luck!
btw ur hair spring ~! Trust Me ~

Dancing Queen!!! said...

I think we should give light brown highlights. I do not like her hair now, I think you should bangs and layers and highlights. I think that would be super awesome.

Post a Comment