What Do Silver Metallic Bracelets Mean How Should I Accessorize This Dress?

How should i accessorize this dress? - what do silver metallic bracelets mean

Rubber touches my hip, and is a Mini.

the picture does not show well, but the pastel is very easy .. purple, pink, white, a little blues.

I'm not going to make a chain, because I do not break your neck ... I think the bracelets. What kind of metal I do? I have the impression that the money is too weak to go with pastel-colored, gold is not good, and copper is not really a good choice? maybe not metal? Not sure! Help!

Furthermore, the shoes are ... I do not want to do in the sequel, since it is a summer dress, I think, leather gladiator? I think the most clothes are not good if you have some type of heel. anyway, leather gladiator .. But the accessories appear dress?

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;; IMG SRC = "... http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL20 border =" 0 "alt =" Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com ">

1 comments:

Alok N said...

I suggest bright blue glass bracelets, only possible if you in India. Another option is a chain of each of blue, pink and white beads, and the wrist injury.
Would For shoes, you are absolutely right, the Gladiators certainly a good selection of shoes need time to be comfortable.

Post a Comment